Haydn: Concerti per Esterházy Marco Ceccato, Gli incogniti & Amandine Beyer
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- Joseph Haydn (1732 - 1809): Violin Concerto in C Major, Hob. VIIa:1:
- 1Violin Concerto in C Major, Hob. VIIa:1: I. Allegro moderato08:44
- 2Violin Concerto in C Major, Hob. VIIa:1: II. Adagio04:12
- 3Violin Concerto in C Major, Hob. VIIa:1: III. Finale. Presto04:07
- Cello Concerto in C Major, Hob. VIIb:1:
- 4Cello Concerto in C Major, Hob. VIIb:1: I. Moderato09:10
- 5Cello Concerto in C Major, Hob. VIIb:1: II. Adagio07:25
- 6Cello Concerto in C Major, Hob. VIIb:1: III. Finale. Allegro molto06:37
- Violin Concerto in G Major, Hob. VIIa:4:
- 7Violin Concerto in G Major, Hob. VIIa:4: I. Allegro moderato07:49
- 8Violin Concerto in G Major, Hob. VIIa:4: II. Adagio05:51
- 9Violin Concerto in G Major, Hob. VIIa:4: III. Allegro04:00
Info for Haydn: Concerti per Esterházy
Joseph Haydn spent much of his career as kapellmeister for the wealthy Esterházy family at their remote estate in Hungary. This isolated him from other composers and trends in music to such an extent that Haydn said it, "forced him to become original." He wrote many works specifically for the Esterházy orchestra, including the three concertos featured here. The Violin Concertos Nos. 1 and 4 were written for Luigi Tomasini, the orchestra's concertmaster, while the Cello Concerto No.1 was composed Joseph Franz Weigl, its principal cellist. It is fitting then that the principal players of Gli incogniti, leader Amandine Beyer and principal cellist Marco Ceccato, take the starring roles on this delightful recording of three Haydn masterworks.
"Amandine Beyer is an eloquent soloist with her group, Gli Incogniti. Closely recorded, she is assertive and stylish. Marco Ceccato is a big, bold soloist in the famous C major Cello Concerto." (Classical Music)
Marco Ceccato, cello
Amandine Beyer, violin & musical direction
Born in a family of musicians, Marco Ceccato started to study cello at the age of 9. He will then study modern cello at the 'Scuola di Musica di Fiesole', with David Geringas and baroque cello at the Scuola Civica di Milano with G. Nasillo.
In 2002, he entered into the Ochestra Barocca e classica Academia Montis Regalis. In 2004, he founded the Accademia Ottoboni and collaborates since then with J. Savall, R. Alessandrini, J. E. Gardiner, G. Antonini, E. L. Banzo, and violinist like G. Carmignola, A. Beyer, E. Onofri, M. Kraemer et R. Minasi. He also performed at the Konzerthaus in Berlin, at the Théâtre des Champs Elysées in Paris, at the Auditorium del Parco della Musica in Roma and in festivals d'Ambronay, Sablé, Vancouver...
In 2006, he created Gli Incogniti with Amandine Beyer. In 2014 his album dedicated to Vivaldi’s Sonatas with Outhere received high press awards. Since 2007, he teaches baroque cello at the ESMAE of Porto (Portugal).