The Nordic Sound - 2L audiophile reference recordings 2L Compilation
- 1Mozart: Violin Concerto in D major – Allegro09:12
- 2Mozart: Sonata for 2 Pianos in D Major – Allegro06:04
- 3Nordheim: Colorazione (excerpt)02:09
- 4Åm: Vere Meininga (excerpt)05:05
- 5Crux Fidelis05:03
- 6Islandsmoen: REQUIEM – Lacrymosa04:49
- 7Islandsmoen: REQUIEM – Confutatis02:11
- 8Gjeilo: North Country II05:09
- 9Plagge: Duels for 2 violins - Vivo01:46
- 10Springar etter Gudmund Eide01:32
- 11Carter: Sonata for Violoncello and Piano - Moderato04:54
- 12Bartók: Sonata for Solo Violin – Fuga04:08
- 13Vivaldi: Recitative and Aria from Cantata RV 67904:03
- 14Schönberg: Sechs kleine klavierstücke op. 19 (excerpt)02:51
- 15Haydn: String Quartet op. 76, no. 5 - Finale/Presto03:24
- 16Ives: Overture & March “1776”03:31
- 17Britten: Simple Symphony, op 4 - Boisterous Bourree02:59
- 18Sandvold: Orgelimprovisata over DEILIG ER JORDEN04:58
- 19Nystedt: Immortal BACH04:04
Info zu The Nordic Sound - 2L audiophile reference recordings
Sampler with works by Mozart, Carter, Vivaldi, Schoenberg, Haydn, Ives plus many more great artists and recordings.
19 tracks from the remarkable 2L catalog, and each varies greatly in character and sound design. Each tracks’ only common element is that its sound seems absolutely perfect for the music it conveys. There’s a cut here from the Mozart violin concerto disc that first attracted many to the label, as well as an excerpt from Benjamin Britten’s Simple Symphony from the Tondheim soloists disc I mentioned at the beginning of this column. The rest range from the percussion cacophony of Nordheim’s Colorazione(the deep bass drum and crashing cymbal will give your entire audio system a workout), to the ethereal serenity of Gregorian chant.
Two of the albums presented in this compilation is nominated for the GRAMMY Award 'Best Surround Sound Album'. Discover what the unique Nordic Sound is all about!
WAVE 352.8kHz - Stereo
DSD - Stereo
Keine Biografie vorhanden.