Chicago Transit Authority (50th Anniversary Remix) Chicago
Entschuldigen Sie bitte!
Sehr geehrter HIGHRESAUDIO Besucher,
leider kann das Album zurzeit aufgrund von Länder- und Lizenzbeschränkungen nicht gekauft werden oder uns liegt der offizielle Veröffentlichungstermin für Ihr Land noch nicht vor. Wir aktualisieren unsere Veröffentlichungstermine ein- bis zweimal die Woche. Bitte schauen Sie ab und zu mal wieder rein.
Wir empfehlen Ihnen das Album auf Ihre Merkliste zu setzen.
Wir bedanken uns für Ihr Verständnis und Ihre Geduld.
- 1Introduction (50th Anniversary Remix)06:35
- 2Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is? (50th Anniversary Remix)04:40
- 3Beginnings (50th Anniversary Remix)07:54
- 4Questions 67 And 68 (50th Anniversary Remix)05:09
- 5Listen (50th Anniversary Remix)03:24
- 6Poem 58 (50th Anniversary Remix)08:40
- 7Free Form Guitar (50th Anniversary Remix)06:56
- 8South California Purples (50th Anniversary Remix)06:14
- 9I'm A Man (50th Anniversary Remix)07:43
- 10Prologue, August 29, 1968 (Live At The Democratic National Convention, Chicago, IL, 8/29/1968) (50th Anniversary Remix)00:56
- 11Someday (August 29, 1968) (50th Anniversary Remix)04:17
- 12Liberation (50th Anniversary Remix)14:40
Info zu Chicago Transit Authority (50th Anniversary Remix)
Chicago's debut album, Chicago Transit Authority (self-titled at the time), was a groundbreaking double-album that showcased the band's imaginative writing, proficient musicality and genre-blending mix of rock, jazz, funk and pop. In recognition of its enduring influence, the album was inducted into the Grammy® Hall of Fame in 2014.
In celebration of the album's 50th anniversary, Chicago worked with mixing engineer Tim Jessup to remix the entire album. Chicago Transit Authority (50th Anniversay Remix) will be available in 192kHz, 24bit and MQA Studio Master.
Originally released on April 28, 1969, Chicago Transit Authority topped the album chart, was certified double platinum and earned the band a Grammy® nomination for Best New Artist. The album also has the unique distinction of having stayed on the charts for an amazing three-year run (171 weeks); a record when it was released.
This classic double album includes several of the group's most-enduring hits: "Beginnings," "Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?" and "Questions 67 and 68." It also features the signature guitar work of the late Terry Kath on "South California Purple," "Free Form Guitar" and a blazing cover of "I'm A Man."
Chicago is one of the longest-running and best-selling groups of all time. It is the first American band to ever chart albums in Billboard's Pop Top 40 in five consecutive decades. The group's extensive accomplishments include: two Grammy® Awards, multiple American Music Awards, 11 #1 singles, five consecutive #1 albums, record sales in excess of 100,000,000, with 25 albums earning platinum certification.
Terry Kath, lead vocals, guitar, backing vocals
Robert Lamm, keyboards, lead and backing vocals
Peter Cetera, bass, backing and lead vocals
Danny Seraphine, drums, percussion
Lee Loughnane, trumpet, claves
James Pankow, trombone, cowbell
Walt Parazaider, saxophone, tambourine
Recorded January 27–30, 1969 at Columbia Recording Studios, New York, United States
Produced by James William Guercio
Keine Biografie vorhanden.
Dieses Album enthält kein Booklet