Seeing The Unseeable: The Complete Studio Recordings Of The Flaming Lips 1986-1990 (Remastered) The Flaming Lips
Entschuldigen Sie bitte!
Sehr geehrter HIGHRESAUDIO Besucher,
leider kann das Album zurzeit aufgrund von Länder- und Lizenzbeschränkungen nicht gekauft werden oder uns liegt der offizielle Veröffentlichungstermin für Ihr Land noch nicht vor. Wir aktualisieren unsere Veröffentlichungstermine ein- bis zweimal die Woche. Bitte schauen Sie ab und zu mal wieder rein.
Wir empfehlen Ihnen das Album auf Ihre Merkliste zu setzen.
Wir bedanken uns für Ihr Verständnis und Ihre Geduld.
- 1With You (Remastered)03:38
- 2Unplugged (Remastered)02:14
- 3Trains, Brains, & Rain (Remastered)03:39
- 4Jesus Shootin' Heroin (Remastered)07:19
- 5Just Like Before (Remastered)03:20
- 6She Is Death (Remastered)04:07
- 7Charlie Manson Blues (Remastered)04:21
- 8Man From Pakistan (Remastered)03:56
- 9Godzilla Flick (Remastered)04:05
- 10Starting At Sound / With You (Reprise)05:07
- 11Everything's Explodin' (Remastered)04:44
- 12One Million Billionth Of A Millisecond On A Sunday Morning (Remastered)09:20
- 13Maximum Dream For Evil Knievel (Remastered)02:51
- 14Can't Exist (Remastered)02:47
- 15Ode To C.C. (Part 1)00:45
- 16The Ceiling Is Bendin' (Remastered)03:43
- 17Prescription: Love (Remastered)06:10
- 18Thanks To You (Remastered)03:54
- 19Can't Stop The Spring (Remastered)04:11
- 20Ode To C.C. (Part 2)01:50
- 21Love Yer Brain (Remastered)07:42
- 22Drug Machine In Heaven (Remastered)02:11
- 23Right Now (Remastered)03:56
- 24Michael, Time To Wake Up (Remastered)00:30
- 25Chrome Plated Suicide (Remastered)05:49
- 26Hari-Krishna Stomp Wagon (Fuck Led Zeppelin) (Remastered)03:39
- 27Miracle On 42nd Street (Remastered)02:53
- 28Fryin' Up (Remastered)02:44
- 29Hell's Angels Cracker Factory (Remastered)23:05
- 30U.F.O. Story (Remastered)06:39
- 31Redneck School Of Technology (Remastered)02:56
- 32Shaved Gorilla (Remastered)02:56
- 33The Spontaneous Combustion Of John (Remastered)00:53
- 34The Last Drop Of Morning Dew (Remastered)01:58
- 35Begs And Achin' (Remastered)04:17
- 36Shine On Sweet Jesus-Jesus Song No. 5 (Remastered)04:27
- 37Unconsciously Screamin' (Remastered)03:52
- 38Rainin' Babies (Remastered)04:27
- 39Take Meta Mars (Remastered)03:13
- 40Five Stop Mother Superior Rain (Remastered)06:19
- 41Stand In Line (Remastered)04:43
- 42God Walks Among Us Now-Jesus Song No. 6 (Remastered)04:45
- 43There You Are-Jesus Song No. 7 (Remastered)04:32
- 44Mountain Side (Remastered)06:36
- 45What A Wonderful World (Remastered)03:42
- 46Take Meta Mars (Remastered)02:45
- 47Mountain Side (Remastered)03:14
- 48There You Are (Remastered)03:41
- 49Five Stop Mother Superior Rain (Remastered)03:05
- 50Rainin' Babies (Remastered)02:31
- 51Unconciously Screamin' (Remastered)03:18
- 52Stand In Line (Remastered)04:06
- 53God's A Wheeler Dealer (Remastered)02:43
- 54Agonizing (Remastered)03:28
- 55One Shot (Remastered)02:52
- 56Cold Day (Remastered)02:44
- 57Jam (Remastered)01:07
- 58Death Valley '69 (Remastered)03:01
- 59Thank You (Remastered)02:29
- 60Can't Stop The Spring (Remix)04:26
- 61After The Gold Rush (Remastered)04:12
- 62Death Trippin' At Sunrise (Remastered)04:32
- 63Drug Machine In Heaven (Sub-Pop 7" Version)02:59
- 64Strychnine / Peace, Love And Understanding (Remastered)03:21
- 65Lucifer Rising (Remastered)03:35
- 66Ma, I Didn't Notice (Remastered)08:10
- 67Let Me Be It (Remastered)05:33
- 68She's Gone Mad Again (Remastered)09:15
- 69Golden Hearse (Remastered)03:57
- 70Stand In Line (Alternate Version)06:32
- 71I Want To Kill My Brother; The Cymbal Head (Remastered)03:38
- 72Five Stop Mother Superior Rain (Alternate Version)06:08
Info zu Seeing The Unseeable: The Complete Studio Recordings Of The Flaming Lips 1986-1990 (Remastered)
The Flaming Lips have pushed the envelope and bent boundaries for more than two decades with the band's Grammy®-winning music and ground-breaking concerts. This year, Rhino and Warner Bros. Records will celebrate Oklahoma's most famous freaks with an ambitious reissue program, kicking off with two releases that spotlight the joyous weirdness the band recorded for Restless Records before signing with Warner Bros. in 1991.
It begins with SCRATCHING THE DOOR: THE FIRST RECORDINGS OF THE FLAMING LIPS, a single-disc compilation that features music recorded by the band's original lineup. The 19-track collection will be available on April 20 for $14.98. It will be followed by SEEING THE UNSEEABLE: THE COMPLETE STUDIO RECORDINGS OF THE FLAMING LIPS 1986-1990, a six-album set that includes their four Restless Records studio albums and two albums of rarities.
All of the music on SCRATCHING THE DOOR and SEEING THE UNSEEABLE has been remastered from original sources by the band's longtime musical foil and producer, David Fridmann with help from the Lips' Wayne Coyne and Michael Ivins.
SCRATCHING THE DOOR highlights tracks recorded by The Flaming Lips' original line-up, which featured Wayne Coyne's brother Mark on vocals. The album includes the band's first and second cassette demos, in addition to The Flaming Lips first self-released EP, which has been remastered from the original 1/4" analog tape master. This marks the first time all of these recordings have been collected together on a single release. Among the other featured tracks are covers of The Who's "Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere," Led Zeppelin's "Communication Breakdown" and the theme song from the 1960's Batman television series, which previously appeared on Rykodisc's 2002 compilation, Finally The Punk Rockers Are Taking Acid.
SEEING THE UNSEEABLE brings back into print (physically - they are available digitally) all four studio albums that the band released on Restless Records between 1984 and 1990: Hear It Is (1986), Oh My Gawd!!!...The Flaming Lips (1987), Telepathic Surgery (1989) and In A Priest Driven Ambulance (With Silver Sunshine Stares) (1990). All of these have been remastered from the original 1/4" analog tape masters and include sonic treasures such as "Godzilla Flick," "Unconsciously Screaming," "One Million Billionth Of A Millisecond On A Sunday Morning" and their cover of the classic "(What A) Wonderful World."
The Flaming Lips
The Flaming Lips are an American rock band, formed in Norman, Oklahoma in 1983.
Melodically, their sound contains lush, multi-layered, psychedelic rock arrangements, but lyrically their compositions show elements of space rock, including unusual song and album titles—such as "Psychiatric Explorations of the Fetus with Needles", "Free Radicals (A Hallucination of the Christmas Skeleton Pleading with a Suicide Bomber)" and "Yeah, I Know It's a Drag... But Wastin' Pigs Is Still Radical". They are also acclaimed for their elaborate live shows, which feature costumes, balloons, puppets, video projections, complex stage light configurations, giant hands, large amounts of confetti, and frontman Wayne Coyne's signature man-sized plastic bubble, in which he traverses the audience. In 2002, Q magazine named The Flaming Lips one of the "50 Bands to See Before You Die".
The group recorded several albums and EPs on an indie label, Restless, in the 1980s and early 1990s. After signing to Warner Brothers, they scored a hit in 1993 with "She Don't Use Jelly". Although it has been their only hit single in the U.S., the band has maintained critical respect and, to a lesser extent, commercial viability through albums such as 1999's The Soft Bulletin (which was NME magazine's Album of the Year) and 2002's Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots. They have had more hit singles in the UK and Europe than in the U.S. In February 2007, they were nominated for a 2007 BRIT Award in the "Best International Act" category. By 2007, the group garnered three Grammy Awards, including two for Best Rock Instrumental Performance.
On October 13, 2009 the group released their latest studio album, titled Embryonic. On December 22, 2009, the Flaming Lips released a remake of the 1973 Pink Floyd album The Dark Side Of The Moon. In 2011, the band announced plans to release new songs in every month of the year, with the entire process filmed.
Dieses Album enthält kein Booklet