A Symphonic Journey from Philly to Utopia Dirk Brossé & Brussels Philharmonic
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- Dirk Brossé (b. 1960):
- 1Philadelphia Overture07:05
- Sea Life Aquarium:
- 2Sea Life Aquarium: The Aquarium00:42
- 3Sea Life Aquarium: The Tub Gurnard01:46
- 4Sea Life Aquarium: The Eel02:26
- 5Sea Life Aquarium: The Flatfish02:16
- 6Sea Life Aquarium: The Seahorse01:35
- 7Sea Life Aquarium: The Crustaceans01:31
- Dirk Brossé:
- 8Radetzky Waltz05:24
- 9Adagio for Strings & Harp04:45
- 10Grand Canyon of the Colorado River09:42
- 11Olympic Fanfare & Hymn05:08
- Für Elise @ the Movies:
- 12Für Elise @ the Movies: 21st Century Opening Fanfare00:25
- 13Für Elise @ the Movies: Elise at Tiffany's05:00
- 14Für Elise @ the Movies: His Name is Ludwig. Ludwig VAN...!02:03
- 15Für Elise @ the Movies: Elise's Reflections02:50
- 16Für Elise @ the Movies: May the Force Be With Me03:09
- 17Fur Elise @ The Movies: Elise's Starry Starry Night01:27
- 18Für Elise @ the Movies: Play it Again, Ludwig03:27
- 19Für Elise @ the Movies: Elise in Space04:13
- 20Für Elise @ the Movies: Elise on Sunset Boulevard03:07
- Dirk Brossé:
- 21Back to Utopia05:07
- 22Amore Pedestre07:21
- 23Back to Utopia, version piano solo05:09
Info for A Symphonic Journey from Philly to Utopia
A Symphonic Journey from Philly to to Utopia contains world premiere recordings of some of the works Dirk Brossé has written over the past 10 years, performed by the Brussels Philharmonic and conducted by the composer.
Dirk Brossé, an internationally acclaimed conductor and composer, is currently Music Director of The Chamber Orchestra of Philadelphia. He is also professor of composition and conducting at the Royal Conservatory of Music at his hometown Ghent, Belgium. Dirk Brossé has guest-conducted many major orchestras throughout the world, among them, the London Symphony Orchestra, London Philharmonic Orchestra and Royal Philharmonic. He a highly- regarded, award-winning composer whose body of some 400 works encompasses concerti, oratorios, lieder, chamber music and symphonic pieces, as well as scores for cinema, television and stage, including the Emmy-nominated score for the BBC/HBO series, Parade's End. He has made more than 100 CD recordings and has collaborated with world-class artists such as José Van Dam, Barbara Hendricks, Julia Migenes, Claron McFadden, Julian Lloyd Webber, Sabine Meyer, Alison Balsom, Salvatore Accardo, John Williams, Toots Thielemans, Gabriel Yared, Hans Zimmer, Elmer Bernstein, Emma Thompson, Kenneth Branagh, Randy Crawford, Lisa Gerrard, Mel Brooks, Sinead O'Connor, Maurice Jarre, Michel Legrand, Youssou N'Dour, Marcel Khalifé and John Malkovich. Dirk Brossé has been awarded the title Cultural Ambassador of Flanders, the Flemish Parliament's Gold Medal for Merit, the Achille Van Acker Prize, the Joseph Plateau Honorary Award and the Global Thinkers Forum Award for Excellence in Cultural Creativity.
Dirk Brossé, conductor
No albums found.
No biography found.
This album contains no booklet.