Never Stop... The Best of (Remastered) The Brand New Heavies
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- 1Never Stop (Single Radio Edit)03:34
- 2Dream Come True (Dave Lee Mix)03:34
- 3Got to Give04:27
- 4Don't Let It Go to Your Head (Edit)03:27
- 5Stay This Way03:47
- 6Dream on Dreamer (Heavies Radio Version)03:34
- 7Back to Love04:11
- 8Midnight at the Oasis (Radio Version)03:46
- 9Spend Some Time (Radio Version)03:37
- 10Close to You (Radio Version)03:45
- 11Sometimes (Radio Edit)04:00
- 12You Are the Universe (Radio Edit)03:40
- 13You've Got a Friend (Radio Version)03:26
- 14Shelter (Spike's Remix)03:44
- 15Saturday Nite (Radio Edit)03:58
- 16Apparently Nothing (Stargate Mix)03:24
- 17People Get Ready (Remix)04:01
- 18Bonafied Funk (7" Edit)03:37
- 19Brother Sister (Radio Edit)04:10
- 20Mind Trips (BNH Remix)04:09
- 21You Can Do It03:52
- 22Stay This Way (Bob Sinclar Remix)06:19
- 23Dream Come True (Heavies Mix)06:10
- 24Never Stop (Heavies Mix)06:39
- 25Back to Love (GP Club Mix)07:32
- 26Midnight at the Oasis (Roger S Underground Network Mix)10:41
- 27Spend Some Time (Brothers In Rhythm Club Mix)08:53
- 28Close to You (Masters At Work Remix)09:22
- 29Sometimes (Monsieur D's Underground Behaviour Mix)07:38
- 30You Are the Universe (Tuff Jam's 2 in 1 Remix)08:19
- 31Saturday Nite (Full Intention Club Mix)07:24
Info for Never Stop... The Best of (Remastered)
The success of the Brand New Heavies in the early 1990s heralded the golden age of Acid Jazz. They gave us our first Top 40s hits and remain an essential presence in our story.
“The Brand New Heavies and their pitch perfect jazz-funk revival were my musical coming out party. They were my introduction to all the incredible music I would spend the next 30 years of my life DJ’ing in clubs as well as triggering my desire to think outside of the basic-ass chords I knew on the guitar and piano.” Mark Ronson
This new compilation brings together all the singles from the band’s time with London Records, featuring 15 Top 40, 5 Top 20, and 1 Top 10 UK hits.
Twenty-one seminal tracks including ‘Sometimes’, ‘You Are The Universe’, ‘Dream on Dreamer’, ‘Midnight at The Oasis’ and more. The album contains remixes by Masters at Work, Dimitri from Paris, Roger Sanchez and a new remix of ‘Stay This Way’ by Bob Sinclar.
The Brand New Heavies
The Brand New Heavies
Powerhouses of the British funk scene, The Brand New Heavies are a booking opportunity not to be missed. With their infusion of jazz, R&B and funk, the group are guaranteed to thrill audiences of all ages and professions – The Brand New Heavies are all-round entertainers! They are ideal for largescale festivals and corporate events, where the group can perform their many UK Top 40 hits.A multi-Platinum certified group, The Brand New Heavies have several UK Top 40 hits to their name. Including Brother Sister, which reached #4, Shelter at #5 and their highly acclaimed compilation album, Trunk Funk – The Best of The Brand New Heavies, peaking at #2 in the UK R&B Charts. These hit tracks will be brought to life at your event, ensuring that the dance floor is filled from sunrise to sunset.The group’s debut album, ‘Brand New Heavies’, received critical acclaim upon its release in 1990. Heavily influenced by such acts as Q-Tip, they later incorporated hip hop elements before releasing ‘Heavy Rhyme Experience, Vol. 1’. The Brand New Heavies are defined by their versatility, reflected through such releases as the R&B electric celebration, 'We Won’t Stop'. In recognition of their talent, The Brand New Heavies were nominated for an MTV Video Music Award, Brit Award and in 2020 the Pop Lifetime Achievement Award. Recognised for their international acclaim, The Brand New Heavies’ song ‘Jump ‘n’ Move’ featured in the animated film ‘Happy Feet’ as well as multiple video games, 2004's ‘NBA Live 2005’ and 2009's ‘NBA 2k10’. In 2014, the band performed at Buxton Opera House, before touring Europe and Japan the following year. Due to their global success, audiences will instantly recognise The Brand New Heavies when booked for events. This ensures that your occasion is a roaring success, impossible to forget.
This album contains no booklet.