Blue Monday Remixes Flunk
- 1Blue Monday (Blue States Remix)05:32
- 2Blue Monday (Rune Lindbæk Loves Manchester Remix)06:29
- 3Blue Monday (High Above Remix)06:03
- 4Blue Monday (Snorre Seim Remix)06:28
- 5Blue Monday (Syntaks Erik 'Bad Command' Remix)04:30
- 6Blue Monday (Jori Hulkkonen Remix)06:39
- 7Blue Monday (Jori Hulkkonen Remix 2)06:45
- 8Blue Monday (Scapegoat Remix)04:32
- 9Blue Monday (Rune Lindbæk Bramhall Park Remix)06:17
- 10Blue Monday (Rune Lindbæk Disco Dub)05:49
- 11Blue Monday (Howard Maple Mess up Remix)04:49
Info for Blue Monday Remixes
A collection of remixes of tracks taken from the Norwegian artists' 'For Sleepyheads Only' long player, each of the 12 tracks ranges from blissful melancholic vibes à la Portishead / Massive Attack, to Grand Central-esque funky hip hop instrumentals, onto lush deep emotive house. Mixes comes from Norway's finest, with highlights coming from both Blue States' and Jori Hulkkonen's remix of 'Blue Monday' (a New Order cover), and much more besides. Essential listening!
"his album is the exact point where chill out is progressed to tranquility via eletronica. Treat Me Like You Do by Norwegian group Flunk is sophisticated downbeat where excellent melodies combine with housey drums and computerized vocals tipping you back and forth before snapping you back to dance music reality. Excellent. The true appeal of the album is the 3 superb remakes of New Order's Blue Monday delightful and intriguing with sultry vocals and tripped out effects redefining a bench mark track in house music history. The remaining tracks could be described as where Air meet Massive Attack at Bjork's BBQ and along with Groove Armada they develop an emotional soundtrack for a film of flowers growing. Beautiful regal flowers in the garden of eden though. Don't get me wrong, this is a beautiful album however not for everyones tastes and not for any time of day but unbeatable when you get the surroundings right." (VIBE)
No biography found.
This album contains no booklet.