Being There (Deluxe Edition - Remastered) Wilco
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- 1Misunderstood (Remastered)06:28
- 2Far, Far Away (Remastered)03:20
- 3Monday (Remastered)03:33
- 4Outtasite (Outta Mind) (Remastered)02:34
- 5Forget The Flowers (Remastered)02:47
- 6Red-Eyed And Blue (Remastered)02:45
- 7I Got You (At The End Of The Century) (Remastered)03:57
- 8What's The World Got In Store (Remastered)03:09
- 9Hotel Arizona (Remastered)03:37
- 10Say You Miss Me (Remastered)04:07
- 11Sunken Treasure (Remastered)06:51
- 12Someday Soon (Remastered)02:33
- 13Outta Mind (Outta Sight) (Remastered)03:21
- 14Someone Else's Song (Remastered)03:21
- 15Kingpin (Remastered)05:17
- 16(Was I) In Your Dreams (Remastered)03:30
- 17Why Would You Wanna Live (Remastered)04:16
- 18The Lonely 1 (Remastered)04:48
- 19Dreamer In My Dreams (Remastered)06:43
- 20Late Blooming Son02:52
- 21I Got You (Dobro Mix Warzone)04:00
- 22Out Of Sight, Out Of Mind (Alternate)02:38
- 23Far Far Away (Dark Side Of The Room)03:23
- 24Dynamite My Soul02:13
- 25Losing Interest03:21
- 26Why Would You Wanna Live (Alternate)04:27
- 27Sun's A Star03:04
- 28Capitol City03:11
- 29Better When I'm Gone02:30
- 30Dreamer In My Dreams (Alternate Rough Take)05:02
- 31Say You Miss Me (Alternate)03:39
- 32I Got You (Alternate)03:08
- 33Monday (Party Horn Version)03:37
- 34I Can't Keep From Talking04:06
- 35Sunken Treasure (Live At The Troubadour 11/16/96)07:04
- 36Red-Eyed And Blue (Live At The Troubadour 11/16/96)02:33
- 37I Got You (At The End Of The Century) (Live At The Troubadour 11/16/96)03:40
- 38Someone Else's Song (Live At The Troubadour 11/16/96)04:06
- 39Someday Soon (Live At The Troubadour 11/16/96)03:10
- 40Forget The Flowers (Live At The Troubadour 11/16/96)03:06
- 41New Madrid (Live At The Troubadour 11/16/96)04:15
- 42I Must Be High (Live At The Troubadour 11/16/96)03:09
- 43Passenger Side (Punk Version) (Live At The Troubadour 11/16/96)02:13
- 44Passenger Side (Live At The Troubadour 11/16/96)03:48
- 45Hotel Arizona (Live At The Troubadour 11/16/96)03:56
- 46Monday (Live At The Troubadour 11/16/96)04:08
- 47Say You Miss Me (Live At The Troubadour 11/16/96)04:11
- 48Outtasite (Outta Mind) (Live At The Troubadour 11/16/96)03:26
- 49The Long Cut (Live At The Troubadour 11/16/96)03:23
- 50Kingpin (Live At The Troubadour 11/16/96)09:17
- 51Misunderstood (Live At The Troubadour 11/16/96)07:06
- 52Far, Far Away (Live At The Troubadour 11/16/96)03:51
- 53Give Back The Key To My Heart (Live At The Troubadour 11/16/96)04:00
- 54Gun (Live At The Troubadour 11/16/96)04:26
- 55Sunken Treasure (Live On KCRW 11/13/96)07:29
- 56Red-Eyed And Blue (Live On KCRW 11/13/96)02:42
- 57Far, Far Away (Live On KCRW 11/13/96)04:00
- 58Will You Love Me Tomorrow (Live KCRW 11/13/96)03:37
Info for Being There (Deluxe Edition - Remastered)
With its sophomore effort, the double album 'Being There,' Wilco maintained the gravitas of roots music it established on 'A.M.' without being hemmed in by it, creating the 21st century version of folk music it later perfected on records like 'Yankee Hotel Foxtrot' and 'The Whole Love.' Being There mixes happy-go-lucky rockers ("Monday") and ballads ("Red-Eyed And Blue"), with two signature songs from the Wilco canon – "Misunderstood" and "Sunken Treasure."
The Deluxe Edition builds on the original with 15 bonus tracks released for the first time, including alternate versions of tracks "I Got You" and "Say You Miss Me." The CD and digital version also features Wilco's 20-song performance at the Troubadour from November 12, 1996, combining songs from A.M. ("I Must Be High" and a full-throttle punk version of "Passenger Side,") Being There ("Kingpin" and "Forget The Flowers") and a few Uncle Tupelo tracks ("The Long Cut" and "Gun.") Also included on all formats are four songs the band played on radio station KCRW on November 13, 1996. As a touring band, many of these songs can be found on Wilco's current set-list as notable fan favorites that have evolved over the years.
Jeff Tweedy, lead and backing vocals, guitars, bass, radio
John Stirratt, bass, piano, violin, backing vocals
Jay Bennett, guitars, piano, organ, harmonica, lap steel, drums, accordion, backing vocals
Ken Coomer, drums, percussion, guitars, backing vocals
Max Johnston, dobro, fiddle, mandolin, banjo, backing vocals
Bob Egan, pedal steel, national steel guitar
Greg Leisz, pedal steel
Larry Williams, tenor saxophone
Dan Higgins, baritone saxophone, tenor saxophone
Gary Grant, trumpet
Jerry Hey, trumpet
Jessy Greene, violin
Produced by Wilco
The Chicago rock band founded in the mid-’90s by singer, guitarist and songwriter Jeff Tweedy last year launched and headlined the inaugural Solid Sound Festival, while Tweedy produced and wrote two songs for the Grammy- winning release by soul legend Mavis Staples, You Are Not Alone, which won Best Americana Album at the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards in February.
Staples joined Wilco, Avi Buffalo, Vetiver, the Baseball Project and more to perform at the first Solid Sound Festival, held Aug. 13-15, 2010, on the grounds of MASS MoCA (the Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art), a converted textile mill in North Adams, tucked away in the scenic Berkshire Mountains of western Massachusetts.
Wilco has already announced the second incarnation of Solid Sound June 24-26. Along with a pair of headline performances by Wilco, this year’s version features the Levon Helm Band, Sonic Youth guitarist Thurston Moore, New Zealand rocker Liam Finn, alt-country duo The Handsome Family and folk couple Sarah Lee Guthrie & Johnny Irion. Also performing are soul singer Syl Johnson, jazz trumpeter Dave Douglas and Chicago retro-soul band JC Brooks & The Uptown Sound, plus indie-rockers Here We Go Magic, Sic Alps, Purling Hiss and a rare live set by Pillow Wand, a collaboration between Moore and Wilco guitarist Nels Cline. Comedian John Hodgman hosts this year’s Comedy Cabaret, featuring Daily Show correspondent Wyatt Cenac and comics Eugene Mirman and Morgan Murphy. Tickets are available via solidsoundfestival.com.
Also, Wilco this winter founded dBpm Records, headquartered in Easthampton, MA, to release future Wilco albums. Speaking of which, the band is currently recording the follow-up to its Grammy-nominated 2009 release Wilco (The Album) at the band’s studio in Chicago, The Loft.
It’s the latest chapter for Wilco, which Tweedy founded in 1994 after the dissolution of his previous group, Uncle Tupelo. From its raucous roots-rock origins, Wilco over the years has expanded its sound to encompass classic pop and genre-spanning experimentalism on acclaimed albums including 2002’s Yankee Hotel Foxtrot (the subject of Sam Jones’ 2002 film I Am Trying to Break Your Heart) and 2005’s Grammy-winning effort A Ghost is Born. Wilco also teamed with English singer Billy Bragg in the late ’90s at the invitation of Woody Guthrie’s daughter, who invited them to collaborate on setting to music some of the folk icon’s previously unrecorded lyrics, resulting in a pair of highly regarded Mermaid Avenue albums.
The current Wilco lineup solidified in 2004 with the addition of guitarist Nels Cline and guitarist/keyboardist Pat Sansone, who rounded out a roster featuring Tweedy, founding bassist John Stirratt, drummer Glenn Kotche and keyboardist Mikael Jorgensen. Kotche joined the band during the making of Yankee Hotel Foxtrot, and Jorgensen helped with live sound manipulations on that tour before switching to piano and becoming a full-time member of Wilco.
In life beyond Wilco Stirratt and Sansone play together in the folk-pop group Autumn Defense, Jorgensen fronts the pop-rock band Pronto and Cline performs in multiple side projects, most notably with the free-jazz instrumental group The Nels Cline Singers. Kotche performs with bassist Darin Gray in On Fillmore and as a composer and a solo percussionist. He has also collaborated with Tweedy on the Loose Fur side project.
This album contains no booklet.