Melancholia Maurice Lammerts van Bueren, Aldona Bartnik
- Frédéric Chopin (1810 - 1849): 19 Polish Songs, Op. 74:
- 119 Polish Songs, Op. 74: No. 8, Śliczny Chłopiec02:30
- 219 Polish Songs, Op. 74: No. 9, Melodya02:02
- 319 Polish Songs, Op. 74: No. 12, Moja pieszczotka02:05
- Mazurka in A Minor, Op. 68:
- 4Mazurka in A Minor, Op. 68 No. 202:41
- Mazurka in A Minor, Op. 67:
- 5Mazurka in A Minor, Op. 67 No. 403:24
- Ignacy Jan Paderewski (1860 - 1941): 6 Lieder, Op. 18:
- 66 Lieder, Op. 18: No. 1, Polały się łzy02:18
- 76 Lieder, Op. 18: No. 2, Piosnka dudarza02:51
- 86 Lieder, Op. 18: No. 3, Moja pieszczotka02:03
- 96 Lieder, Op. 18: No. 4, Nad wodą wielką02:25
- 106 Lieder, Op. 18: No. 5, Tylem wytrwał01:54
- 116 Lieder, Op. 18: No. 6, Gdybym się zmienił01:48
- Danses polonaises, Op. 9:
- 12Danses polonaises, Op. 9: No. 2, Mazurka in A Minor02:54
- 13Danses polonaises, Op. 9: No. 3, Mazurka in A Major02:50
- 14Danses polonaises, Op. 9: No. 4, Mazurka in B Major02:48
- Karol Szymanowski (1882 - 1937): Pieśni kurpiowskie, Op. 58:
- 15Pieśni kurpiowskie, Op. 58: No. 1, Lecioly zórazie02:20
- 16Pieśni kurpiowskie, Op. 58: No. 2, Wysła burzycka02:08
- 17Pieśni kurpiowskie, Op. 58: No. 3, Uwoz, mamo02:32
- 18Pieśni kurpiowskie, Op. 58: No. 9, Zarzje, kuniu03:31
- 20 Mazurkas, Op. 50:
- 1920 Mazurkas, Op. 50: No. 1, Sostenuto - Molto rubato02:23
- Słopiewnie, Op. 46b:
- 20Słopiewnie, Op. 46b: No. 1, Słowisień02:14
- 21Słopiewnie, Op. 46b: No. 2, Zielone Słowa01:45
- 22Słopiewnie, Op. 46b: No. 3, Święty Franciszek01:44
- 23Słopiewnie, Op. 46b: No. 4, Kalinowe Dwory01:08
- 24Słopiewnie, Op. 46b: No. 5, Wanda02:52
Info for Melancholia
Soprano Aldona Bartnik and pianist Maurice Lammerts van Bueren share a passion for Polish art song. In the program “Melancholia” they bring songs and mazurkas by composers such as Chopin, Szymanowski, Moniuszko, Lutoslawski and Paderewski.
The coming years the duo will perform their program a.o. during a tour through Poland and at several venues in The Netherlands.
Polish soprano Aldona Bartnik received her Master’s Degree at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague. She is a much sought-after soloist as well in Poland as in The Netherlands. Her repertoire stretches from the Renaissance to art song from the 20th century.
As an ensemble singer she performed with ensembles like Collegium Vocale Gent and Vox Luminis.
Being a champion of Polish music, Ms Bartnik appeared as a soloist on two CD’s dedicated to work by Polish composer Grzegorz Gerwazy Gorczycki. Both albums were nominated for the prestigious Polish music award Fryderyk.
Dutch pianist Maurice Lammerts van Bueren has devoted his career completely to the accompaniment of singers.
He performed with vocalists such as Angelika Kirchschlager, Kristina Bitenc, Thomas Oliemans, Marcel Reijans, Lilian Farahani and Ekaterina Levental. His concerts took him to France, Belgium, Germany, Sweden, Slovenia, Taiwan, South-America, the Middle-East and the United States.
In 2015 the London-based label Avie Records released the CD “The moon’s a gong, hung in the wild”, where he accompanies Austrian mezzo Angelika Kirchschlager in songs by Jake Heggie. The duo was highly praised for this recording by the international press.
Aldona Bartnik, soprano
Maurice Lammerts van Bueren, piano
No albums found.
No biography found.