Restoration: The Songs Of Elton John And Bernie Taupin Various Artists
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- 1Little Big Town - Rocket Man04:48
- 2Maren Morris - Mona Lisas And Mad Hatters05:04
- 3Don Henley & Vince Gill - Sacrifice05:27
- 4Brothers Osborne - Take Me To The Pilot03:55
- 5Miranda Lambert - My Father's Gun04:39
- 6Chris Stapleton - I Want Love04:33
- 7Lee Ann Womack - Honky Cat05:17
- 8Kacey Musgraves - Roy Rogers03:36
- 9Rhonda Vincent & Dolly Parton - Please04:17
- 10Miley Cyrus - The Bitch Is Back03:33
- 11Dierks Bentley - Sad Songs (Say So Much)04:14
- 12Rosanne Cash & Emmylou Harris - This Train Don't Stop There Anymore05:04
- 13Willie Nelson - Border Song03:24
Info for Restoration: The Songs Of Elton John And Bernie Taupin
Restoration highlights countries biggest stars with thoughtful interpretations by Dierks Bentley, Rosanne Cash and Emmylou Harris, Miley Cyrus, Vince Gill and Don Henley, Miranda Lambert, Little Big Town, Maren Morris, Kacey Musgraves, Willie Nelson, Brothers Osborne, Chris Stapleton, Rhonda Vincent and Dolly Parton and Lee Ann Womack.
“'It's always a huge compliment when an artist loves your song enough to take the time and effort to rework it,” adds Elton John. “As songwriters, Bernie and myself are thrilled when singers we admire and respect as much as those on Revamp & Restoration choose to add their own unique twist in the process. It means that our music is still relevant and ultimately that our songs continue to reach new audiences. We're humbled and thank them all for their generosity.”
“Because of our love of all kinds of music, we’re not stuck in one genre,” said Bernie Taupin. “From day one we borrowed from everything that’s good about American music – whether it’s blues, country, gospel, pop, pure rock – everything got thrown in the mix. I think that’s why our music over the years has been so varied. It would be tiring if you just got stuck in one niche your entire career, especially when it’s one as long as ours.”
No albums found.
No biography found.
This album contains no booklet.