The Steven Wilson Remixes Yes
Dear HIGHRESAUDIO Visitor,
due to territorial constraints and also different releases dates in each country you currently can`t purchase this album. We are updating our release dates twice a week. So, please feel free to check from time-to-time, if the album is available for your country.
We suggest, that you bookmark the album and use our Short List function.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Yours sincerely, HIGHRESAUDIO
- 1Yours Is No Disgrace (Stereo Remix)09:44
- 2Clap (Stereo Remix)03:17
- 3Starship Trooper: Life Seeker / Disillusion / Würm (Stereo Mix)09:34
- 4I've Seen All Good People: Your Move / All Good People (Stereo Remix)07:00
- 5A Venture (Stereo Remix)03:33
- 6Perpetual Change (Stereo Remix)08:53
- 7Roundabout (Stereo Remix)08:32
- 8Cans And Brahms (Stereo Remix)01:40
- 9We Have Heaven (Stereo Remix)01:42
- 10South Side Of The Sky (Stereo Remix)08:02
- 11Five Per Cent For Nothing (Stereo Remix)00:36
- 12Long Distance Runaround (Stereo Remix)03:30
- 13The Fish (Stereo Remix)02:39
- 14Mood For A Day (Stereo Remix)02:58
- 15Heart Of The Sunrise (Stereo Remix)10:38
- 16We Have Heaven (Reprise) (Stereo Remix)00:48
- 17Close To The Edge (Stereo Remix)18:42
- 18And You And I (Stereo Remix)10:12
- 19Siberian Khatru (Stereo Remix)09:01
- 20The Revealing Science of God (Stereo Remix)20:16
- 21The Remembering (Stereo Remix)20:32
- 22The Ancient (Stereo Remix)18:40
- 23Ritual (Stereo Remix)21:44
- 24The Gates of Delirium (Stereo Remix)21:58
- 25Sound Chaser (Stereo Remix)09:30
- 26To Be Over (Stereo Remix)09:12
Info for The Steven Wilson Remixes
YES mark their 50th anniversary this year and release YES: THE STEVEN WILSON REMIXES which spotlights five studio albums that helped secure the band’s recent induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
YES: THE STEVEN WILSON REMIXES will be available on 29th June as a five album set. It includes remixed versions of: The Yes Album (1971), Fragile (1971), Close To The Edge (1972), the double album Tales From Topographic Oceans (1973), and Relayer (1974). Each album features remixed audio by Steven Wilson, released on vinyl for the first time.
After their initial release in the 1970’s, Wilson’s articulate remix shines a light on the stellar performances that run deep through each of these the albums, from hits like “Roundabout” and “I’ve Seen All Good People,” to album-side length epics like “Close To The Edge” and “The Gates Of Delirium.”
The music included in this collection confirms the band’s standing as the most enduring, ambitious, and virtuosic progressive band in rock history. It also follows the band through a number of personnel changes. Starting in February 1971 with YES’s third studio release, The Yes Album, the band featured vocalist Jon Anderson, bassist Chris Squire, guitarist Steve Howe, keyboardist Tony Kaye and drummer Bill Bruford. Released just nine months later, Fragile was YES’s first release with keyboardist Rick Wakeman. The same line-up returned on 1972’s Close To The Edge. A year later, drummer Alan White made his YES debut on Tales From Topographic Oceans. And finally, keyboardist Patrick Moraz joined for Relayer in 1974.
The set features Steven Wilson stereo remixes of the following albums:
The Yes Album (2014 Remix)
Fragile (2015 Remix)
Close To the Edge (2013 Remix)
Tales From Topographic Oceans (2016 Remix)
Relayer (2016 Remix)
Yes is an English rock band who achieved worldwide success with their progressive, art, and symphonic style of rock music. Regarded as one of the pioneers of the progressive genre, Yes are known for their lengthy songs, mystical lyrics, elaborate album art, and live stage sets. No fewer than 18 musicians have been a part of the band's line-up, with its current form comprising singer Jon Davison, bassist Chris Squire, guitarist Steve Howe, drummer Alan White, and keyboardist Geoff Downes. Yes have sold close to 50 million albums worldwide, including 13.5 million certified units in the United States.
Alan is considered by many to be one of the greatest rock drummers of all-time. With forty-plus years of performance experience and appearances on over fifty albums, Alan's dossier reads like a who's-who of rock legends. With his consummate professionalism and easy-going nature, Alan continues to be an inspiration to fellow musicians as well as fans.
Chris was born in London, England in March 1948. Chris began his musical career as a choirboy, which gave Chris a particular insight into choir arrangement and vocal techniques that was to follow him throughout his career. Chris formed YES in 1968 with vocalist Jon Anderson, and is the only member of YES to appear on every studio album.
Geoff Downes was born into a musical family in Stockport, England, where his father had been organist and choirmaster at a church. Geoff went to Leeds School of Music in 1971, graduating in 1975, thus becoming the first member of Yes to graduate with a degree in music.
Born in 1947, Steve began teaching himself to play the guitar at the age of 12, and lists Bill Haley, Les Paul, Jimmy Byant, Speedy West, Barney Kessel, and Chet Atkins as his influences. Steve first joined YES in 1970, and has also been a member of The Syndicats, Bodast, Tomorrow, Asia and GTR. A prolific performer, Steve released his 19th solo album in 2010.
This album contains no booklet.